The CAT Grade 11 Digital Notebook is a OneNote notebook that can be used by students and/or teachers who are interested in doing CAT…differently. The idea for creating a notebook such as this was based on the following principles:
- Learners become responsible for their own learning
- The teacher becomes a guide and facilitator
- Learners are exposed to self-led learning principles by engaging with the content at their own pace
- The learners who enjoy CAT and have a natural inclination towards it, move along as fast as they like with nothing holding them back
- The learners who require a little more attention than others can have more dedicated time from the teacher and not feel left behind
- Recorded lessons can be watched over and over again
- The notebook serves as a digital portfolio of their work for the year
A complete C.A.T. curriculum in one digital notebook
- Video lessons
- Activities linked to each lesson
- Solutions for all activities
- Student section
- All material can be cross-linked throughout the notebook
- Tagged content for quick and easy searching
- Can be used online or offline
The notebook contains everything needed (except online videos which require internet access) and can be used completely offline. Videos in high-quality MP4 files are available for purchase as an extra for schools who perhaps don’t have decent internet access or any access at all – that way, no connectivity is needed for the videos.
Students get a ‘Learning Path’ to follow and work through relevant content per term.
💳 Go here to purchase the notebook
Watch the video below to see a little bit about my thinking behind the notebook. The video below showcases the Grade 10 notebook.